1. A PSA from the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta shows how obesity and its ill effects don’t happen overnight, but can be ingrained in someone from their early childhood.
Though the PSA is about a year old, it began making the rounds on the internet this weekend thanks to a Reddit post.
2. The clip starts with a first-person perspective of a man in the hospital suffering form a heart attack.
3. Then goes back in time to show the poor food choices he made that led him to that point.
5. Which goes all the way back to him as a baby, being fed unhealthy food.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.