1. A PSA from the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta shows how obesity and its ill effects don’t happen overnight, but can be ingrained in someone from their early childhood.
Though the PSA is about a year old, it began making the rounds on the internet this weekend thanks to a Reddit post.
2. The clip starts with a first-person perspective of a man in the hospital suffering form a heart attack.
3. Then goes back in time to show the poor food choices he made that led him to that point.
5. Which goes all the way back to him as a baby, being fed unhealthy food.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists celebrated the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›