1. A PSA from the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta shows how obesity and its ill effects don’t happen overnight, but can be ingrained in someone from their early childhood.
Though the PSA is about a year old, it began making the rounds on the internet this weekend thanks to a Reddit post.
2. The clip starts with a first-person perspective of a man in the hospital suffering form a heart attack.
3. Then goes back in time to show the poor food choices he made that led him to that point.
5. Which goes all the way back to him as a baby, being fed unhealthy food.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.