1. A PSA from the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta shows how obesity and its ill effects don’t happen overnight, but can be ingrained in someone from their early childhood.
Though the PSA is about a year old, it began making the rounds on the internet this weekend thanks to a Reddit post.
2. The clip starts with a first-person perspective of a man in the hospital suffering form a heart attack.
3. Then goes back in time to show the poor food choices he made that led him to that point.
5. Which goes all the way back to him as a baby, being fed unhealthy food.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›