1. You’ll have more decorated coolers than you know what to do with.
But you’ll never get rid of them because they’re awesome.
2. You’ll learn that hand signs are everything.
Even though you have no idea what they mean.
3. You may initially make fun of it, but eventually you’ll end up adopting the sorority squat.
4. Your weekend calendar will always be full of activities.
Two words: Date. Functions.
5. You’ll realize that the bond between big and little is a strong one.
6. You’ll wonder about, but never be able to figure out her secret handshake.
7. You’ll learn that the house mom is pretty much her on-campus mother.
8. And you’ll know that she’s the one that runs the show.
9. You’ll realize that formals are pretty much the college equivalent of prom.
10. You’ll become her biggest fan at all her intramural games.
11. You’ll acquire more neon gear than you know what to do with.
12. Her sorority songs will get stuck in your head and you’ll sing them when she’s not looking.
13. You inadvertently become familiar with the names of women’s designers.
Kendra Scott, Kate Spade, Vera Bradley, and of course Lily Pulitzer.