1. Taking Tylenol PM can cause crazy trips when you don’t fall asleep.
3. Naps are cool again.
Remember how awesome they were in kindergarten?
4. It’s embarrassing to like someone’s social media status late at night.
Liking your crush’s 2010 photos from a lake trip is not the best way to show affection.
5. Late timestamps on emails are another source of shame.
That 3:48 a.m. email will have people asking a lot of questions.
6. Most late-night TV is either overtly sexual…
7. …Or a collection of cheesy infomercials.
ShamWOW why did I buy that?
8. Places that are open 24 hours are worth their weight in gold.
Bless you, 24-hour Starbucks, bless you.
9. Waking up on the rest of the world’s schedule sucks.
It’s not easy falling asleep at 4 a.m. and having to be up at 6.
10. After-hours meals are a source of both joy and guilt.
Shouldn’t have eaten those three rows of Oreos.
11. Creative peaks usually happen in the wee hours of the morning.
14. Staying up for days at a time is a superpower all night owls possess.
Not effective, but sometimes necessary.
15. A lot of creativity takes place at night.
It’s a fact.
17. …And a ton of it is needed to get through the day.
Decaf? What the hell is that?
18. Late-night texting is an effective form of communication.
You better get those hot dogs.
19. Yawning is unavoidable.
Watch out ‘cause it’s contagious.
20. Weekends are mostly used for marathon sleeping sessions.
21. Night people find morning people both amazing and shocking.
How do they do it?
22. And dating a morning person is an enormous adjustment.
If only both your schedules matched.
23. Sunlight is the eternal enemy.
There is something calming and welcoming about the night.
24. Most of the day is spent in a zombie-like state.
25. Late-night Netflix binge-watching sessions are both a full-time hobby and a challenge.
My neck, my back, my Netflix, and my snacks.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".