6. You drank from the manguera when you had to.
And it tasted just like a manguera.
11. And when you called them, whistling was an acceptable form of communication.
13. And everyone who had pets made sure they stayed outside.
18. At one point you’ve gone to a panderia with $4 and left with 20 items.
19. You’ve also paid less than a dollar to get some quality elote.
20. You knew someone who always parked their car on the grass.
22. You ate tacos at taco trucks way before they were “hip.”
23. And of course you washed those tacos down with a Mexican Coke.
24. You’ve had to use a Casa de Cambio to change pesos to dollars on at least one occasion.
In The News Today