6. You drank from the manguera when you had to.
And it tasted just like a manguera.
11. And when you called them, whistling was an acceptable form of communication.
13. And everyone who had pets made sure they stayed outside.
18. At one point you’ve gone to a panderia with $4 and left with 20 items.
19. You’ve also paid less than a dollar to get some quality elote.
20. You knew someone who always parked their car on the grass.
22. You ate tacos at taco trucks way before they were “hip.”
23. And of course you washed those tacos down with a Mexican Coke.
24. You’ve had to use a Casa de Cambio to change pesos to dollars on at least one occasion.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸