15 Signs You’re A Writer For Buzzfeed.
1. You title all your post with an odd number in the beginning of the title.
2. You use inflammatory language in the title of your post.
3. 4 out of every 5 posts you write will be a numbered in a countdown format.
4. You try to condemn celebrities for the smallest comment that might be considered politically incorrect.
5. You take a normal 30 second YouTube clip and break it down into 10 different individual 3 second clips with a small text description below each clip.
6. You write a countdown of a specific topic with GIF’s of characters from popular TV shows, past and present, to emphasis the point.
7. You write a post about something that seems like a specific topic, but it is in fact a very broad topic, like “29 Signs You Breath Air.”
8. You write a post about Twitter responses to current events that make the publics twitter reaction seem like a legit media source with expert opinions, but it is more like asking crazy people off the street their what they think.
9. You write post about general things that cause people to reminisce like,”11 Signs You Loved TV in the mid 2000’s.”
10. You write post trying to shame public figures for something they said, but when your readers read the entire quote they realize you totally took the public figure out of context just so you can build more content, fill space, and justify the existence of Buzzfeed.
11. You find the smallest way to make a simple car commercial have historic implication for the civil rights movement.
12. You’re write an entire 1200 word post breaking down one 3 second event.
13. You write articles that lack any real depth and journalistic integrity.
14. You can’t find a way to sleep at night.
15. You contemplate other ways you should be making a contribution to society.