1. All of the times you fell asleep watching a movie on HBO only to wake up in the middle of the night to find an episode of Real Sex.
2. Similar to when you fell asleep watching a quality BET program only to wake up to BET:Uncut.
3. Or the many times you “accidentally” picked up a Cosmo instead of a Highlights Magazine in a waiting room.
4. Let’s not forget when your parents would tell you to close your eyes during a sex scene in a movie and you kind of didn’t.
5. And once you found out about certain sex scenes you used every opportunity home alone to fast forward to that part.
I’m talking 1999…Titanic… back of the car… fogged up mirrors.
6. When a game of Truth or Dare would turn into just TRUTH because you had sooooo many questions.
Never did you think you would hear so many stories about pineapple juice.
7. And remember when you used to “stumble” into AOL chat rooms?
8. And then it came time to take sex ed and all of a sudden you took your studies seriously.
9. You spent toooo much time studying those diagrams…and you were deeply surprised by even your own anatomy.
I have what? Where?
10. And then your parents bought you a personal computer and the world basically exploded.
Where were the Google Chrome incognito tabs in 2004? (Did I just reveal incognito tabs to some people who are a little behind?)
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Jared Fogle, the face of many Subway sandwich advertisements.