1. 1. Someone attempts to offend you, but it rolls right off of your shoulder, because you can tell the difference between a true insult and a comeback generated by nothing but hurt feelings.
2. 2. When you see something you don’t like, you immediately say something. Then, after you receive an angry reaction, you think, OMG, why are you upset? It’s just the truth.
3. 3. Your friends come to you because you give the “realest” advice.
4. 4. When you’re in a new social situation, people who laugh at your harsh jokes become your best friends.
5. 5. You become aware you’re blunt, so you try to tone it down, but then a friend says something like, “You’re so blunt; I love you,” and you’re like:
6. 6. If someone catcalls you, you don’t keep walking. You stop and tell them what their momma should have.
7. 7. When you’re in a relationship, you have to watch everything you say, because you tend to say things like, “Text me back, or die.”