1. 1. After scrolling through your Instagram feed, you suddenly feel the urge to diet.
2. 2. Before and after fitness photos start to look like the same photos over and over again.
3. 3. But then you’re like “Wait, what? Are they just tanner? No, can’t be.”
4. 4. If it’s arm day or leg day one more time, you think you just might deactivate your Facebook.
5. 5. You almost bought a juicer, but then you were like:
But then you almost bought one again.
6. 6. You feel guilty posting that photo of the fried chicken you had last night, for fear of your fit friends’ judgment.
But it was so good.
7. 7. “Strong is the new skinny” has become your least favorite catchphrase.
8. 8. You have come to detest the hashtags #girlswholift and #guyswholift.
9. 9. You wonder who takes photos of your friends while they work out in the gym. A hired photographer? A fit fan? The world may never know.
10. 10. Some have even managed to take pics of themselves mid-run, and you want to give them credit for it, but you’re wondering, “Wait, how did you do that?”
11. 11. Heck, you’ve even jumped on this train, but you’re just looking to get off on the next stop. TOO MUCH PRESSURE.
12. 12. At dinner, when your friends talk about healthy food recipes and different ways to maximize results, you just sit there. Eating your fried chicken.
Except you don’t look that good doing it.