1. Grab a hold of some tissues.
This kid deserves all of the awards he will get. Conner Long (8 years old) runs triatholons with his brother (5 years old) who suffers from cerebral palsy in tow. Connor doesn’t care how he finishes. Just that his brother smiles. Check the videos below, you wont be disappointed.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.