1. You have pages and pages of absolutely worthless notes.
Right… The Battle of Hastings…. that was the one with a dinosaur, apparently?
2. You’ve been accused of not paying attention because you were drawing.
But you were! (Most of the time.)
3. Your drawings are an outlet for your busy mind.
Food comes up a lot.
4. Sometimes you aren’t really sure what you’re drawing.
Just let it happen.
5. You’ve been… disturbed by what you drew.
Your subconscious is sending you a dark, dark message.
6. You mastered how to draw that fancy “S” at an early age.
7. You do some of your best work… on random pieces of paper.
This scrap paper belongs in the Louvre!
8. You’ve hesitated to turn in a paper because you made an awesome drawing on the back of it
Is passing really worth losing this piece of art?
9. You’ve drawn so much on one page that it becomes impossible to make anything out.
10. You need to buy fresh notebooks way more often than your non-doodling peers.
Maybe “sketchbooks” is a better word for them.
11. You carry around nice art supplies so you can doodle like a pro.
Number 2 pencils are for noobs.
12. People around you are always interested in your doodles.
13. But sometimes they have the gall to judge your art.
Not cool, man.
14. You have to make a concerted effort not to draw whenever there’s a pen and paper in front of you…
“I will not draw. I will not draw. I will not draw.”
15. …And you usually fail completely.
You just can’t hold these artistic urges back.
16. You turn into a child whenever a restaurant has crayons.
Paper tablecloths are your canvas.
17. Sometimes you get so caught up in your doodles that you forget what you were supposed to be doing.
20. You’ve drawn on something important that you shouldn’t have.
Essentially, no surface is safe when it’s in front of you.
21. You fondly remember the days when everyone was playing Draw Something.
22. You’re able to entertain yourself by doodling when you’re not able to use your phone or computer.
23. You’ve spent multiple days working on one doodle.
Good things take time.
24. Your absent-minded doodles sometimes take on a life of their own.
Sometimes a sketch turns into something great.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›