1. The morning race to be the first one to the bathroom.
You gotta be #1 if you want time to take a #2.
2. Being forced to wait while they relax in the shower for a really, really long time.
Meanwhile, I’m gonna be late for work.
3. When their epic showers use up all the hot water, leaving you to freeze.
4. The “who is going to buy the next roll of toilet paper?” standoff.
5. When they buy 1-ply toilet paper.
I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy.
6. Trying not to vom when confronted with mounds of hair in the sink.
7. Being able to hear everything they do in the bathroom.
8. Or worrying about them hearing you.
It’s all about the stealth poo.
9. They’ll take their sweet-ass time when you desperately have to go.
10. But you feel like you have to rush your business because they’re waiting impatiently.
Stop it! I can’t poo under pressure!
12. When they totally ignore the fact that the bathroom is occupied and walk in on you.
13. Having to worry about your bathroom etiquette when their significant other sleeps over.
Just because they’ve seen each other naked doesn’t mean that you want to.
14. When they use up all of your shower supplies and think you won’t notice.
15. Or worse, when they leave behind evidence.
16. The constant fear that they might be using your toothbrush.
17. When you go in to use the bathroom after they shower and it’s all fogged up and…moist.
18. Not being able to find your stuff because the have so many gels and creams and soaps.
How can you possibly need all these things?
19. When they leave the friggin’ toilet seat up.
20. Wondering if they pee in the shower.