1. Frozen’s Anna has, naturally, accepted the Ice Bucket Challenge, and she crushed it!
Anna nominates Han Solo.
2. Wow, great follow-through with this challenge, Han. Could be the best one yet!
Before he froze, Han nominated the Gotham City police force.
3. Nice! With a little help from Mr. Freeze, the police just completed a bonkers Ice Bucket Challenge!
They nominate Bulbasaur.
4. Bulbasaur’s Ice Bucket Challenge is a must-see thanks to a cameo by Hitmonchan!
Bulbasaur challenges The Shining’s Jack Torrance.
5. Stop everything. This is the best Ice Bucket Challenge yet.
Jack in turn challenges Fry from Futurama.
6. A 1,000-year-long Ice Bucket Challenge? Now that’s impressive.
Fry extends the challenge to Wonder Woman.
7. This is — excuse the pun — a super Ice Bucket Challenge! Thanks for the assist, Superman!
Wonder Woman nominates Finn and Jake from Adventure Time. Will they accept?
8. Woah that’s cold!
They pass on the challenge to a caveman from Scooby Doo!
9. Look. At. That. Bod. A+ Ice Bucket Challenge right here.
Arnold from The Magic School Bus is next up.
10. This is the one to beat. Arnold is super serious about this.
Arnold put The Wicked Witch of the West on the spot.
11. Ooo…maybe this wasn’t a great idea.
She was still able to nominate a waterbender from Avatar.
12. Okay looks like we’re back on track. This is an awesome Ice Bucket Challenge!
Scorpion can handle Mortal Kombat, but can he handle the Ice Bucket Challenge?
13. OMG you have to see this one. Forget the other ones — this is the best one yet!
Can the T-1000 from Terminator 2 top this one?
14. YES. HE. CAN.
He challenged the Titanic.
15. Okay, I know we just said that T-1000 had the best one, but for real, Jack hands down won the Ice Bucket Challenge.
Such dedication, but can Viserys Targaryen top him?