1. Look, everyone can agree that Oreos are an amazing cookie. But some blasphemous people think that Double Stuf Oreos are better than the original.
3. Be warned: This debate has ended friendships, but tbh, those friends probably weren’t worth having in the first place.
4. The Oreo is a classic American treat. Your grandpa ate Oreos.
5. It’s a perfect sandwich cookie. The 2:1 cookie to filling ratio* is essential to the Oreo’s success.
*Technically the official ratio is 71% to 29%, but in terms of sections it’s a beautiful two cookies to one dab of creme filling.
6. It’s restrained. It’s simple. It’s nostalgic. It’s… Dear god, it’s beautiful.
And it’s also delicious, duh.
7. With Double Stuf Oreos, meanwhile, there’s the same amount of cookie and creme. There’s no subtlety.
8. This cookie is gauche as hell.
9. Double Stuf Oreos have no restraint. They are “supersized” cookies, which is not a thing that should exist.
^^^ Double Stuf Oreos personified.
10. They’re too big and bulky to comfortably bite into.
11. The new (read: worse) creme-to-cookie ratio totally changes how the cookie interacts with a glass of ice-cold milk. IS NOTHING SACRED?
12. And, real talk, Oreo “creme” filling is kinda suspect. What is it, really?
Do you really want more of that inside you? Really?
13. The cookie is also a dirty, filthy liar. There isn’t actually twice as much “stuf.”
Regluar Oreos don’t promise what they can’t deliver. Regular Oreos are an honest cookie.
14. And doesn’t it bother anyone that “Stuf” is missing an “F?”
There must be a reason why they chose to spell it that way — a sinister one, probably. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING, NABISCO? WHAT IS “STUF?”
15. Above all, Double Stuf Oreos are evil because they’re horrible trendsetters. When they were invented in 1975, they opened the door that this abomination would walk through decades later.
16. And this evil, evil thing.
17. And this monstrosity, which is frankly offensive.
The slippery slope is real, folks.
18. Whoever created these should be in jail.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.