1. 1. You still know all the lyrics to If You’re Gone by Matchbox Twenty
3. 3. The Goonies is still your favorite movie.
and maybe you still do the Truffle Shuffle.
4. 4. Britney Spears has still never looked hotter than she did in her “Oops!…I did it Again” red suit
5. 5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone is still your favorite Harry Potter movie.
8. 8. You get just as excited watching Back to the Future II today as you did when you were 7.
…and you still want a hoverboard, even though its almost 2015 and they still don’t exist!
9. 9. You still rock out to “My Way” by Limp Bizkit
and every other song on Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water.
10. 10. You still remember the last episodes of “Friends” and still cry when you think of the final scene.
“Could you BE anymore 90s?” - Chandler
11. 11. Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius is still the best computer animated sci-fi kids movie about a genius boy ever made.
12. 12. You still take notes with a pen and paper instead on a laptop/smartphone/tablet.
13. 13. You still miss Looney Toons and know today’s reruns just aren’t the same as when they aired for the first time.
Family Guy will never beat Daffy Duck, Bugs, and The Jetsons!
14. 14. You still remember the first 3D movies and when the glasses came in red and blue.
15. 15. You still remember laughing at the first episode of The Simpsons
16. 16. ….and being on the edge of your seat for the first episode of 24.
Boop. Beep. Boop. Beep. Boop. Beep.
18. 18. You still remember when schools had chalkboards, not smartboards.
And possibly still have chalk embedded in your fingertips.
19. 19. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is still the best Disney Cartoon.
21. 21. You’re still upset that your parents wouldn’t let you watch the first episode of Married With Children.
22. 22. You still remember when record stores sold cassettes instead of CDs.
24. 24. …and a Pet-Rock
(Which you probably named Vin Diesel…or…The Rock)