When you park in Chef Gordon Ramsay’s spot at a food truck fair, the heat is on. And in an all-new Muppisode, debuting exclusively on BuzzFeed, the Swedish Chef of Muppets fame learns that the hard way.
Eventually, the drama reaches a boiling point and there’s only one thing to do: Føødê Fïtê!
The Swedish Chef teams up with Beaker and Sweetums serves as Ramsay’s sous chef for an Iron Chef-esque competition, which you can watch below.
3. Here’s how it all went down: The Swedish Chef was just minding his business, making Swéédéé Méétéé Bøøls for Kermit and Co.
11. Ramsay made some kind of rice dish while the Swedish Chef unsurprisingly went with Méétéé Bøøls.
12. Then, it was up to Miss Piggy, Statler & Waldorf, and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew to decide whose dish was superior.
13. Though the race was close, Dr. Honeydew discovered that the best dish was when both chefs’ plates were combined.
15. For more Muppet fun, catch Muppets Most Wanted, in theaters March 21, 2014.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›