When you park in Chef Gordon Ramsay’s spot at a food truck fair, the heat is on. And in an all-new Muppisode, debuting exclusively on BuzzFeed, the Swedish Chef of Muppets fame learns that the hard way.
Eventually, the drama reaches a boiling point and there’s only one thing to do: Føødê Fïtê!
The Swedish Chef teams up with Beaker and Sweetums serves as Ramsay’s sous chef for an Iron Chef-esque competition, which you can watch below.
3. Here’s how it all went down: The Swedish Chef was just minding his business, making Swéédéé Méétéé Bøøls for Kermit and Co.
11. Ramsay made some kind of rice dish while the Swedish Chef unsurprisingly went with Méétéé Bøøls.
12. Then, it was up to Miss Piggy, Statler & Waldorf, and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew to decide whose dish was superior.
13. Though the race was close, Dr. Honeydew discovered that the best dish was when both chefs’ plates were combined.
15. For more Muppet fun, catch Muppets Most Wanted, in theaters March 21, 2014.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›