When you park in Chef Gordon Ramsay’s spot at a food truck fair, the heat is on. And in an all-new Muppisode, debuting exclusively on BuzzFeed, the Swedish Chef of Muppets fame learns that the hard way.
Eventually, the drama reaches a boiling point and there’s only one thing to do: Føødê Fïtê!
The Swedish Chef teams up with Beaker and Sweetums serves as Ramsay’s sous chef for an Iron Chef-esque competition, which you can watch below.
3. Here’s how it all went down: The Swedish Chef was just minding his business, making Swéédéé Méétéé Bøøls for Kermit and Co.
11. Ramsay made some kind of rice dish while the Swedish Chef unsurprisingly went with Méétéé Bøøls.
12. Then, it was up to Miss Piggy, Statler & Waldorf, and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew to decide whose dish was superior.
13. Though the race was close, Dr. Honeydew discovered that the best dish was when both chefs’ plates were combined.
15. For more Muppet fun, catch Muppets Most Wanted, in theaters March 21, 2014.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.