When you park in Chef Gordon Ramsay’s spot at a food truck fair, the heat is on. And in an all-new Muppisode, debuting exclusively on BuzzFeed, the Swedish Chef of Muppets fame learns that the hard way.
Eventually, the drama reaches a boiling point and there’s only one thing to do: Føødê Fïtê!
The Swedish Chef teams up with Beaker and Sweetums serves as Ramsay’s sous chef for an Iron Chef-esque competition, which you can watch below.
3. Here’s how it all went down: The Swedish Chef was just minding his business, making Swéédéé Méétéé Bøøls for Kermit and Co.
11. Ramsay made some kind of rice dish while the Swedish Chef unsurprisingly went with Méétéé Bøøls.
12. Then, it was up to Miss Piggy, Statler & Waldorf, and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew to decide whose dish was superior.
13. Though the race was close, Dr. Honeydew discovered that the best dish was when both chefs’ plates were combined.
15. For more Muppet fun, catch Muppets Most Wanted, in theaters March 21, 2014.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›