Danielle Brooks and Uzo Aduba — known to fans of Netflix’s Orange Is The New Black as Taystee and Crazy Eyes respectively — teamed up with Brooklyn-based band Oh Honey to create some beautiful Christmas music together.
BuzzFeed has the exclusive premiere of their “Jolly Christmas Medley” video, where Danielle takes the lead on “Jingle Bells” and “Joy to the World” and Uzo sings “Silent Night.” It’s a treat to see them out of their beige prison uniforms (and, in Uzo’s case, those Bantu knots), smiling, singing, and silly-stringing to raise awareness for a good cause: Artists Striving to End Poverty, to which they encourage fans to donate at the end of the video.
3. It’s basically the perfect way to kick off the holiday season…
4. Because Danielle bedazzles Uzo with some Christmas lights.
5. And then Crazy Eyes does this:
8. Yes, this is basically Uzo winking at you.
9. No one rocks hipster sunglasses like Danielle.
10. Even Uzo just can’t get over her.
12. This may be the best Christmas stoop party ever.
13. Faux snow!
14. SILLY STRING!
15. Danielle does a classic Beyonce move.
16. MORE SILLY STRING!
17. They are clearly the cutest rock ‘n’ rollers of all time.
18. EVEN MORE SILLY STRING!
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.