1. Jim Rash (Nervous Male Passenger in Season 10)
Dean Pelton is really concerned about plane phalanges.
2. Mae Whitman (Sarah Tuttle in Season 3)
3. Tate Donovan (Joshua Burgin in Season 4)
4. Anna Faris (Erica in Season 10)
God bless her for giving Monica and Chandler the twins.
5. Cole Sprouse (Ben Gellar in Seasons 6-8)
Just Cole, no Dylan.
6. Ellen Pompeo (Missy Goldberg in Season 10)
Meredith Grey with a side pony.
7. Thomas Lennon (Randall in Season 5)
The reason why we are all searching for our identical hand twins.
8. Dakota Fanning (Mackenzie in Season 10)
You Joe, me Jane.
9. Michael Vartan (Dr. Tim Burke in Season 4)
Dr. Burke’s son may not have had the ‘stache, but Monica did not discriminate.
10. Kyla Pratt (Charla Nichols in Season 3)
“Why don’t you look in the mirror, scrud?”
11. George Newbern (Danny, the Yeti in Season 5)
The One That Was Incestuous, with Bryan MacKenzie.
12. Melissa George (Molly in Season 9)
Emma’s hot nanny!
13. Scott Adsit (The director in Season 7)
The time Joey dropped trou for Pete Hornberger.
14. Paget Brewster (Kathy in Season 4)
This is what happened before six seasons on Criminal Minds.
15. David Sutcliffe (Kyle in Season 7)
Rory Gilmore’s dad was “Hums While He Pees.”
16. Alison Sweeney (Jessica Ashley in Season 7)
The DOOL actress played a DOOL actress. So meta.
17. Jennifer Coolidge (Amanda Buffamonteezi in Season 10)
Stifler’s mom was Monica and Phoebe’s former roommate!
18. Steve Zahn (Duncan in Season 2)
Phoebe’s gay ex-Ice-Capading husband.
19. Leah Remini (Lydia in Season 1)
Let’s assume Stacey Carosi’s baby daddy was Zack Morris.
21. Sherri Shepherd (Rhonda in Season 4)
She was Rhonda and those weren’t real!
22. Evan Handler (The director in Season 9)
Sorry, Scott Adsit. You’d been replaced by Harry Goldenblatt.
23. Jennifer Saunders (Andrea Waltham in Seasons 4 & 5)
Emily’s stepmother was absolutely fabulous.
24. Ivana Miličević (Kori Weston in Season 9)
Before she seduced Colin in “Love Actually,” she had a crush on Ross.
25. Missi Pyle (Hillary in Season 6)
She had a black light and it was 1999!
26. T.J. Thyne (Dr. Oberman in Season 5)
Dr. Jack Hodgins of Bones delivered Phoebe’s triplets.
27. Willie Garson (Steve in Season 5)
What would Stanford Blach say about that shirt?
28. Kevin Rahm (Tim in Season 8)
Ted Chaough … without a turtleneck!
29. Dan Bucatinsky (The Waiter in Season 9)
And this is how “Web Therapy” and “The Comeback” came to be.
30. Melora Hardin (Celia in Season 1)
Marcel was not a fan of Jan Levinson.
31. Emily Osment (Lelani Mayolanofavich in Season 8)
She actually had a name worse than Lola Luftnagle.
32. Sasha Alexander (Shelley in Season 8)
This happened between the Creek and the Isles.
33. Eva Amurri (Dina in Season 7)
When Susan Sarandon guest-starred, she brought her then 16-year-old daughter along with her.
34. Craig Robinson (The Clerk in Season 10)
He was the man responsible for changing Phoebe’s name to Princess Consuela Banana-Hammock.
35. Mark Consuelos (Officer Hanson in Season 7)
The subject in Rachel’s lesson in flirting your way out of a speeding ticket.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit could be a "turning point" in saving the planet. The talks in Paris include 196 countries 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›