1. Vegan Chocolate Cake Bars with Ganache Frosting
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Get the recipe.
2. Crepe Cake with Chocolate Filling and Topped with Cocoa and Hazelnuts
Breakfast in bed for two. Get the recipe.
3. Vegan Chocolate Fudge
Richer than the love you two share. Get the recipe.
4. Raw Vegan Caramel Apples
For the apple of YOUR eye. Get the recipe.
5. Triple Chocolate Salted Caramel Brownies
A little salt never did a relationship any harm. Get the recipe.
6. Black and Blueberry Heart Pie
A heart pie chock full of antioxidants good for your and your hubby’s heart. Get the recipe.
7. Vegan and Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Balls
Perfectly sized for hand-feeding. Get the recipe.
8. Vegan Chocolate Pudding with Peanut Caramel Sauce
Sweet and rich, to go with that with that smooth jazz in the background. Get the recipe.
9. Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
A step up from a bag of Reese’s dug up from the drugstore bargain bin. Get the recipe.
10. Banana Cherry Garcia Soft Serve
Ben and Jerry just don’t have the key to a vegan’s heart. This recipe is it. Get it here.
11. Vegan Vanilla & Chocolate Cashew Cheesecake
Cashews are full of magnesium, which are vital for healthy bones. Help your partner’s bone with this recipe.
12. Raspberry Molten Chocolate Cake
Gooey, warm, and sweet on the inside, just like you for baking up this beauty. Get the recipe here.
13. Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate is healthy, right? Be a health nut tonight. Get the recipe.
14. Homemade Thin Mints
Peppermint oil means minty fresh breath! Get the recipe here.
15. Tiramisu Cheesecake Brownies
The best way to say “Ti amo”. Get the recipe.
16. Minty-Marzipan Filled Chocolate Hearts
Deceptively difficult, simply delicious. Get the recipe.
17. Hot Chocolate Sauce Cake
Five ingredients, twenty minutes to cook, and the rest of the night is up to you. Get the recipe.
18. Chocolate and Spice Truffles
Add a little spice to your post-dinner. Get the recipe.
19. Red Velvet Cupcakes
One bite and they’re yours. Get the recipe.