1. Maybe it was the name of your one “true” love.
2. Or maybe you said yes when your drunk buddy asked if he could give you a scratcher.
3. No matter how it happened, though, you’ve got one and you know it. A bad tattoo.
Ok, this one’s actually kind of awesome, but you get the idea.
6. …that you might’ve made a terrible mistake.
7. Maybe you just aren’t that into the things you used to be into.
8. Or maybe the tattoo didn’t have that much meaning in the first place.
9. Either way, you’re starting to have some regerts.
10. I mean, it ain’t always best to wear our desires on our sleeves.
Or necks, as the case may be.
14. Not giving a fuck is part of what tattoos are all about.
15. So, whether you leave your tattoo untouched, because you understand that making mistakes is part of life…
Be chill, like this dolphin smoking a bong on its favorite La-Z-Boy.
Remember: You and your bad tattoo are beautiful.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›