1. The moment you realize you’re actually going to do it.
4. And burn what you can’t take with you.
5. Because you are finally putting it all behind you and never coming back.
9. And apartment hunting.
A two-year lease that promises my eternal soul if I paint the walls? Sure.
10. And getting lost in this unfamiliar place.
Why can’t they just number the roads correctly, like they did back home?
15. And making new friends.
“No new friends” is overrated.
16. So while your Facebook feed is filling up with announcements of high school sweethearts getting engaged.
17. And old friends getting pregnant.
Which, you know. Hooray?
21. And meet some of those babies you’ve been hearing so much about.
OK! Yes! They’re cute! We understand now!