1. Robin Miller’s Carrot-Ginger Salad
Robin Miller, your carrot-ginger salad sure is genius.
2. Paula Deen’s English Peas
Paula Deen wants to make sure you know how to make peas out of… peas.
3. Rachael Ray’s “Late Night Bacon”
Coming soon, Rachael’s recipe for “Leaving the Bar in search of Cheese Fries.”
4. Baked Potato
Best comment on this one: “My oven is broken. Will the baking part still work if I wrap the potatoes in foil and put them out in the sun?”
5. Dark Chocolate As A Snack
Ellie Krieger’s world-renowned dark chocolate recipe was cryptically changed to “Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters,” but it still shows up in its original format on Food Network’s site search (and was screenshotted in infamy.)
6. Bobby Flay’s Spanish Cheese Board
Just put all that s*** on a plate, son.
8. Dip In The Sea
Did anyone check this guest chef’s credentials? Or maybe salty corn is better than I’d imagine.
9. Michael Chiarello’s Old World Fruit Bowl On Ice
Definitely serving this as the only food at my next dinner party, along with some Bud Light Limes guests have to open themselves using only their pinky fingers.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›