1. Robin Miller’s Carrot-Ginger Salad
Robin Miller, your carrot-ginger salad sure is genius.
2. Paula Deen’s English Peas
Paula Deen wants to make sure you know how to make peas out of… peas.
3. Rachael Ray’s “Late Night Bacon”
Coming soon, Rachael’s recipe for “Leaving the Bar in search of Cheese Fries.”
4. Baked Potato
Best comment on this one: “My oven is broken. Will the baking part still work if I wrap the potatoes in foil and put them out in the sun?”
5. Dark Chocolate As A Snack
Ellie Krieger’s world-renowned dark chocolate recipe was cryptically changed to “Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters,” but it still shows up in its original format on Food Network’s site search (and was screenshotted in infamy.)
8. Dip In The Sea
Did anyone check this guest chef’s credentials? Or maybe salty corn is better than I’d imagine.
9. Michael Chiarello’s Old World Fruit Bowl On Ice
Definitely serving this as the only food at my next dinner party, along with some Bud Light Limes guests have to open themselves using only their pinky fingers.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›