1. Hunter is trying to think of an excuse to miss your ugly sweater party.
2. Petunia got another musical Blue Mountain e-card from her great-aunt Helen.
3. Max does not want to watch “Elf” with his annoying cousins from Minnesota.
5. Raffles is already stressed about losing his holiday weight.
6. Daisy thinks gift cards are impersonal but procrastinated and ended up getting her Secret Santa a coupon for a free Starbucks drink.
10. Cuddles waited too long and had to pay for overnight shipping for all of the gifts he bought on Amazon.
11. Rex thinks Christmas has gotten way too over-commercialized.
12. Millie can’t believe she’s single for yet ANOTHER holiday season.
13. Patches got way too drunk at his work party and hit on a ton of his co-workers.
14. If Esmeralda hears one more radio station play “Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer,” she’s going to lose it.
15. Todd’s in-laws think it’s so funny to give everyone a literal lump of coal every year.
17. Gus’ parents stopped doing Hanukkah gifts years ago.
18. Emma’s co-worker won’t stop listening to the Country Christmas Pandora station — without headphones.
19. Winnie has to pretend to love that hideous outfit Aunt Gertrude got her.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›