1. Hunter is trying to think of an excuse to miss your ugly sweater party.
2. Petunia got another musical Blue Mountain e-card from her great-aunt Helen.
3. Max does not want to watch “Elf” with his annoying cousins from Minnesota.
6. Daisy thinks gift cards are impersonal but procrastinated and ended up getting her Secret Santa a coupon for a free Starbucks drink.
10. Cuddles waited too long and had to pay for overnight shipping for all of the gifts he bought on Amazon.
13. Patches got way too drunk at his work party and hit on a ton of his co-workers.
14. If Esmeralda hears one more radio station play “Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer,” she’s going to lose it.
15. Todd’s in-laws think it’s so funny to give everyone a literal lump of coal every year.
18. Emma’s co-worker won’t stop listening to the Country Christmas Pandora station — without headphones.
19. Winnie has to pretend to love that hideous outfit Aunt Gertrude got her.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›