1. Hunter is trying to think of an excuse to miss your ugly sweater party.
2. Petunia got another musical Blue Mountain e-card from her great-aunt Helen.
3. Max does not want to watch “Elf” with his annoying cousins from Minnesota.
6. Daisy thinks gift cards are impersonal but procrastinated and ended up getting her Secret Santa a coupon for a free Starbucks drink.
10. Cuddles waited too long and had to pay for overnight shipping for all of the gifts he bought on Amazon.
13. Patches got way too drunk at his work party and hit on a ton of his co-workers.
14. If Esmeralda hears one more radio station play “Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer,” she’s going to lose it.
15. Todd’s in-laws think it’s so funny to give everyone a literal lump of coal every year.
18. Emma’s co-worker won’t stop listening to the Country Christmas Pandora station — without headphones.
19. Winnie has to pretend to love that hideous outfit Aunt Gertrude got her.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›