2. Which somehow changes into a smarty-pants stereotype, which we secretly like.
Columbia Pictures / Via giphy.com
4. Automatic sinks that don’t recognize your glasses as something needing to be cleaned.
9. Wishing you could have windshield wipers for your glasses.
THS / Via grabzon.com
10. Feeling nervous for your specs when everyone wants to try on your glasses.
Revue Studios / Via giphy.com
11. Becoming an old person when you can’t find them.
Hanna-Barbera Productions / Via gifsoup.com
13. Having to take off your glasses and ride roller coasters blindly.
14. Shopping for clothes based on what would look good with your glasses.
Disney / Via ibfeels.tumblr.com
17. The danger of shaving your legs in the shower without being able to see.
18. Easily telling who is wearing frames without lenses, and knowing how silly they look.
19. When your lenses fog up in steam rooms, bathrooms, kitchens…basically, anywhere with heat.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️