1. Being called four-eyes throughout elementary school.
2. Which somehow changes into a smarty-pants stereotype, which we secretly like.
4. Automatic sinks that don’t recognize your glasses as something needing to be cleaned.
5. Feeling too lazy to put on contacts.
7. Feeling nerdy wiping your glasses on your shirt.
8. Do you think I’m a hipster just because I wear glasses?
9. Wishing you could have windshield wipers for your glasses.
10. Feeling nervous for your specs when everyone wants to try on your glasses.
11. Becoming an old person when you can’t find them.
12. The jealousy when someone says they have 20/20 vision.
13. Having to take off your glasses and ride roller coasters blindly.
14. Shopping for clothes based on what would look good with your glasses.
15. Feeling trendy whenever you see a celebrity with specs.
16. Using the excuse, “Sorry, I’m blind” quite frequently.
17. The danger of shaving your legs in the shower without being able to see.
18. Easily telling who is wearing frames without lenses, and knowing how silly they look.
19. When your lenses fog up in steam rooms, bathrooms, kitchens…basically, anywhere with heat.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›