1. Pack Your Magnets!
In essence a cruise ship is really just a big piece of floating metal & that includes your cabin. Even though your cabin walls don’t look or feel metallic, they are. Pack your magnets & organize important documents like cocktail invitations on your cabin wall.
2. Look Under The Bed
Make the most of your storage space and store your suitcases and other bulky items under the bed. Freeing up some much needed wardrobe space!
3. Take An Over The Door Shoe Organizer
Cruise cabin bathroom are tiny. If you want to store more than a two toothpicks and a travel toothbrush pack a bathroom door organizer to store all your beauty essentials and maximize cabin space!
4. Pack Your Carry On Wisely
After checking your luggage you won’t see it again for at least 3 hours so pack whatever you need for your first day in your carry on. I recommend a swim suit and a bottle of wine!
5. Pack Your Air Freshner
This might sound like a strange one but a lack of cabin toilet ventilation fans and all you can eat buffets can be quite a powerful combination. Take an air freshener or aromatherapy oils to deal with those unwanted bathroom smells!
6. Room Service Is FREE
Unlike hotels where there are pricey tray charges, room service is free on the vast majority of cruise lines
7. Consult Your Bible
Some cruisers use their cabin bible for more than spiritual guidance. Cruisers often leave unused drink cards or coupons in their bibles. Be sure to check yours for a welcome suprise
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›