1. Mutton busting is awesome and if you have children, you should have them try it.
5. The goal of mutton busting, or mutton bustin’ as it’s sometimes called, is to stay on the sheep as long as possible.
7. But nothing in life that’s really worth it is ever easy.
8. At first, kids might have trouble staying on for more than a second or two.
14. It’s a great sport for your kids because they’ll make friends with other great young Americans.
17. Kids who have mastered the art of mutton busting are kids who have mastered the art of life.
19. Because mutton busting teaches kids to get back on that sheep after they fall off.
In The News Today
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›