1. Mutton busting is awesome and if you have children, you should have them try it.
5. The goal of mutton busting, or mutton bustin’ as it’s sometimes called, is to stay on the sheep as long as possible.
7. But nothing in life that’s really worth it is ever easy.
8. At first, kids might have trouble staying on for more than a second or two.
14. It’s a great sport for your kids because they’ll make friends with other great young Americans.
17. Kids who have mastered the art of mutton busting are kids who have mastered the art of life.
19. Because mutton busting teaches kids to get back on that sheep after they fall off.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?