1. Mutton busting is awesome and if you have children, you should have them try it.
5. The goal of mutton busting, or mutton bustin’ as it’s sometimes called, is to stay on the sheep as long as possible.
7. But nothing in life that’s really worth it is ever easy.
8. At first, kids might have trouble staying on for more than a second or two.
14. It’s a great sport for your kids because they’ll make friends with other great young Americans.
17. Kids who have mastered the art of mutton busting are kids who have mastered the art of life.
19. Because mutton busting teaches kids to get back on that sheep after they fall off.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.