1. Every year, people try to make Christmas “happen” earlier than it should.
3. But I hate it being forced on me before we’re finished with other holidays.
8. It’s a great holiday, but it’s always overshadowed by Christmas.
10. So I get upset when I see Christmas displays at stores in November.
14. Too much of a good thing can be bad, and too much Christmas can be exhausting.
15. I swear, the day after Thanksgiving, I’ll be ready for the Christmas spirit.
16. I’ll run to the store and buy all your things.
Carlo Allegri / Getty Images
18. In fact, I’ll probably be more gung-ho about Christmas than you will.
20. Just until the end of the month. Put it away. It’s all I’m asking.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈