1. Every year, people try to make Christmas “happen” earlier than it should.
3. But I hate it being forced on me before we’re finished with other holidays.
8. It’s a great holiday, but it’s always overshadowed by Christmas.
10. So I get upset when I see Christmas displays at stores in November.
14. Too much of a good thing can be bad, and too much Christmas can be exhausting.
15. I swear, the day after Thanksgiving, I’ll be ready for the Christmas spirit.
16. I’ll run to the store and buy all your things.
Carlo Allegri / Getty Images
18. In fact, I’ll probably be more gung-ho about Christmas than you will.
20. Just until the end of the month. Put it away. It’s all I’m asking.
In The News Today
- About 6,500 refugees have reached Austria. Austria and Germany said on Friday that stranded refugees in Hungary could cross their borders. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›