1. Every year, people try to make Christmas “happen” earlier than it should.
3. But I hate it being forced on me before we’re finished with other holidays.
8. It’s a great holiday, but it’s always overshadowed by Christmas.
10. So I get upset when I see Christmas displays at stores in November.
14. Too much of a good thing can be bad, and too much Christmas can be exhausting.
15. I swear, the day after Thanksgiving, I’ll be ready for the Christmas spirit.
16. I’ll run to the store and buy all your things.
Carlo Allegri / Getty Images