1. Every year, people try to make Christmas “happen” earlier than it should.
3. But I hate it being forced on me before we’re finished with other holidays.
8. It’s a great holiday, but it’s always overshadowed by Christmas.
10. So I get upset when I see Christmas displays at stores in November.
14. Too much of a good thing can be bad, and too much Christmas can be exhausting.
15. I swear, the day after Thanksgiving, I’ll be ready for the Christmas spirit.
16. I’ll run to the store and buy all your things.
Carlo Allegri / Getty Images
18. In fact, I’ll probably be more gung-ho about Christmas than you will.
20. Just until the end of the month. Put it away. It’s all I’m asking.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. faces Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. The Americans scored 4 goals in the first 15 minutes of the game ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.