2. Because even though people are kind of excited about the anniversary of your birth…
5. So you just have to get used to having your big day clumped in with Christmas, Hanukkah, or New Year’s.
6. And getting shafted on presents because everyone already spent all their money.
7. And people trying to pass off white elephant regifts as a thoughtful birthday present.
8. And having to spend time with your extended family instead of your friends.
9. And never being able to have a party because everyone is out of town…
10. Or everyone has end-of-the-year holiday parties to go to.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️