2. Because even though people are kind of excited about the anniversary of your birth…
3. …they’re way more excited about the holidays.
4. And it’ll be this way for the rest of your life.
5. So you just have to get used to having your big day clumped in with Christmas, Hanukkah, or New Year’s.
6. And getting shafted on presents because everyone already spent all their money.
7. And people trying to pass off white elephant regifts as a thoughtful birthday present.
8. And having to spend time with your extended family instead of your friends.
9. And never being able to have a party because everyone is out of town…
10. Or everyone has end-of-the-year holiday parties to go to.
11. You just wish your day could get a little attention too.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›