2. Because even though people are kind of excited about the anniversary of your birth…
5. So you just have to get used to having your big day clumped in with Christmas, Hanukkah, or New Year’s.
6. And getting shafted on presents because everyone already spent all their money.
7. And people trying to pass off white elephant regifts as a thoughtful birthday present.
8. And having to spend time with your extended family instead of your friends.
9. And never being able to have a party because everyone is out of town…
10. Or everyone has end-of-the-year holiday parties to go to.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›