3. Frozen Yogurt
4. Wearing Neon Workout Clothes to ’80s Parties
5. The Word “Awesome”
6. Taylor Swift
7. Diet Coke
8. Fake Mustaches on Sticks
13. Group Dates
15. Having DTRs
16. The San Diego Temple
17. Having a Photography Business “On the Side”
19. The Romneys’ Marriage
See also: 25 Things Mormon Bros Love
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.