1. Twitter user @PrinceNeptune_ tweeted Sunday afternoon that Perez Hilton was at Lady Gaga’s apartment.
2. Lady Gaga said she needed to know if that was true.
3. And @PrinceNeptune_ said it was.
4. But Gaga had to be sure.
5. And she wanted photos.
6. Because is was not a funny joke.
10. Then Gaga raged against Perez.
11. Because she said her building confirmed he was there.
12. And @PrinceNeptune_ was all like, “I told you so, I would never lie to Gaga.”
13. Then Gaga asked if she had to be shot in the head for people to understand her harassers had gone too far.
14. Then she remembered the whole “stop the drama, start the music” thing and said things had “gone too far.”
15. Update: Perez posted the following statement on his website Sunday evening, saying he was house hunting:
I have long had plans to return to New York City more permanently. New York was my home for 6 years in the mid 90s, before I moved to Los Angeles. I also lived here for 3 months last year while doing an off Broadway show. I’m a new father and I am primarily focused on my family and where we will be most happy. I love New York and that is where me and my growing family want to call home right now. Sunday, my realtor showed us a list of possible apartments to rent. I learned only after the fact that Lady GaGa lives in one of the buildings we looked at, and she was across the country in Los Angeles when I viewed that building. After a day of innocent house-hunting, I am devastated and my heart hurts that my former very good friend, a person I used to call my “wifey” and traveled the world with, is making very public and very untrue allegations about me on Twitter. While it is still too painful for me to go into detail about why I chose to no longer make her a part of my life, I will say that I am a critic and not a “stalker”. Any allegation that I am stalking her, based on a day of house hunting with my baby boy and my mother, is utterly false, defamatory and now appears to be putting me and my family in danger. I will continue to be a critic - in a way that is not mean or involves name-calling, and I will continue to have an opinion and talk about music and songs, like GaGa’s “Applause”. I hope her fans stop sending me death threats, as the suggestion that I pose a danger to Lady GaGa is preposterous. If her fans want to send a message of support to Lady GaGa, they should buy her music. Notwithstanding my feelings about our personal relationship, I do wish Lady GaGa happiness and continued success and I assure you my family house hunting has nothing to do with her. - See more at: http://perezhilton.com/2013-08-18-a-statement-on-lady-gagas-lies#sthash.rSXDAnPg.dpuf