2. Step 2: Write your name, the date, and the class at the top.
8. Step 8: Use Wikipedia as a source even though your teacher specifically said not to.
9. Step 9: Write a couple pages of garbage.
10. Step 10: Freak out when you realize the paper actually has to have, like, 10 pages or something.
13. Step 13: Realize your teacher will notice both of those things and just add some extra spaces before and after the title.
14. Step 14: Use synonyms to restate things you already wrote so you can make your paragraphs longer.
15. Step 15: Remember you haven’t double-spaced yet, so it’s actually going to be long enough.
16. Step 16: Do the bibliography in MLA format or APA format or whatever to prove to your teacher you didn’t use Wikipedia.
In The News Today
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›