1. Rajiv Surendra, the actor who played North Shore High School mathlete captain/rapper Kevin G. in the 2004’s classic “Mean Girls,” is now a calligrapher.
2. Rajiv says he first became interested in calligraphy “about 12 years ago” (before “Mean Girls” existed) when he saw some letters written in the mid-1800s.
3. Rajiv has done chalk walls for advertising agencies, birthday invitations for interior designers and logos for restaurants.
4. On his website, Rajiv says he hopes his work inspires people to get off their computers and cell phones and “write down a few words to someone you care about – the old fashioned way.”
5. Way to go, Rajiv. Keep doing your thang.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Subway spokesperson Jared Fogle.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.