1. Remember that time we didn’t know who the Republican nominee would be?
5. Or Sarah. (OMG, seriously, remember when we thought she might run?)
6. Everyone kind of knew it was going to be Mitt, but Republicans weren’t totally in love with him.
7. Until they looked at their other options and realized that maybe they were.
10. And Democrats loved watching the Republicans duke it out.
21. And oh so many ads and tweets and commercials that drove us crazy.
23. And Americans had to make up their minds.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›