1. Remember that time we didn’t know who the Republican nominee would be?
5. Or Sarah. (OMG, seriously, remember when we thought she might run?)
6. Everyone kind of knew it was going to be Mitt, but Republicans weren’t totally in love with him.
7. Until they looked at their other options and realized that maybe they were.
10. And Democrats loved watching the Republicans duke it out.
21. And oh so many ads and tweets and commercials that drove us crazy.
23. And Americans had to make up their minds.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›