1. Remember that time we didn’t know who the Republican nominee would be?
5. Or Sarah. (OMG, seriously, remember when we thought she might run?)
6. Everyone kind of knew it was going to be Mitt, but Republicans weren’t totally in love with him.
7. Until they looked at their other options and realized that maybe they were.
10. And Democrats loved watching the Republicans duke it out.
21. And oh so many ads and tweets and commercials that drove us crazy.
23. And Americans had to make up their minds.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›