1. Remember that time we didn’t know who the Republican nominee would be?
5. Or Sarah. (OMG, seriously, remember when we thought she might run?)
6. Everyone kind of knew it was going to be Mitt, but Republicans weren’t totally in love with him.
7. Until they looked at their other options and realized that maybe they were.
10. And Democrats loved watching the Republicans duke it out.
21. And oh so many ads and tweets and commercials that drove us crazy.
23. And Americans had to make up their minds.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.