1. An event celebrating traditional marriage will be held later this month in Sandy, Utah.
2. The organizers have indicated that no public displays of affection will be allowed. Individuals who display their affection publicly or bring signs or costumes, could be removed from the event.
3. This means you’re not allowed to heterosexually hold hands.
4. Or straight smooch.
5. Or give your opposite sex partner a kiss on the cheek.
6. Or hold them in a very straight manner.
7. Or engage in a little heterosexual squeezin’.
8. Save your heterosexual displays of affection for private please. Thank you.
9. Event organizers did not respond to a request for comment.
h/t Benjamin Wood.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›