1. Yesterday, you were on top of the world. It was election day. It was your Super Bowl.
2. But then, the polls closed. And they called it for Obama. And it was over.
4. Because with the election now history, you feel a little empty.
7. It was all you watched.
Joe Raedle / Getty Images
8. And all you read.
Andrew Burton / Getty Images
10. But now it’s over and you silently weep, wondering how you’ll occupy your time.
11. But listen, it’s going to be OK. I promise.
12. Now you have time to keep up with shows you missed.
14. You can tweet about your day or what you’re eating instead of politics.
15. And remember all the ridiculous stuff you actually hated during the campaign?
16. Like all the asinine things people said on the Internet that made you want to quit Facebook?
18. It’s easy to forget now, but there were days you wished the election would end.
19. So now’s the time to sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Here Are The Top Stories
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.
- NBC has cut ties with Donald Trump after recent racist remarks about immigrants. He'll no longer appear on "The Apprentice."