1. Yesterday, you were on top of the world. It was election day. It was your Super Bowl.
2. But then, the polls closed. And they called it for Obama. And it was over.
4. Because with the election now history, you feel a little empty.
7. It was all you watched.
Joe Raedle / Getty Images
8. And all you read.
Andrew Burton / Getty Images
10. But now it’s over and you silently weep, wondering how you’ll occupy your time.
11. But listen, it’s going to be OK. I promise.
12. Now you have time to keep up with shows you missed.
14. You can tweet about your day or what you’re eating instead of politics.
15. And remember all the ridiculous stuff you actually hated during the campaign?
16. Like all the asinine things people said on the Internet that made you want to quit Facebook?
18. It’s easy to forget now, but there were days you wished the election would end.
19. So now’s the time to sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›