1. Yesterday, you were on top of the world. It was election day. It was your Super Bowl.
2. But then, the polls closed. And they called it for Obama. And it was over.
4. Because with the election now history, you feel a little empty.
7. It was all you watched.
8. And all you read.
10. But now it’s over and you silently weep, wondering how you’ll occupy your time.
11. But listen, it’s going to be OK. I promise.
12. Now you have time to keep up with shows you missed.
14. You can tweet about your day or what you’re eating instead of politics.
15. And remember all the ridiculous stuff you actually hated during the campaign?
16. Like all the asinine things people said on the Internet that made you want to quit Facebook?
18. It’s easy to forget now, but there were days you wished the election would end.
19. So now’s the time to sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›