Music producer Phil Ramone, a 14-time Grammy winner, died Sunday, his son Matt old CNN. Ramone, who was 72, had been called “the star behind the stars” by Stevie Wonder. He worked with a lot of very successful recording artists including:
12. He also worked on blockbuster soundtracks like the one from “Flashdance.”
14. You can see Ramon’s full discography here.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›