Music producer Phil Ramone, a 14-time Grammy winner, died Sunday, his son Matt old CNN. Ramone, who was 72, had been called “the star behind the stars” by Stevie Wonder. He worked with a lot of very successful recording artists including:
12. He also worked on blockbuster soundtracks like the one from “Flashdance.”
14. You can see Ramon’s full discography here.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.