Music producer Phil Ramone, a 14-time Grammy winner, died Sunday, his son Matt old CNN. Ramone, who was 72, had been called “the star behind the stars” by Stevie Wonder. He worked with a lot of very successful recording artists including:
12. He also worked on blockbuster soundtracks like the one from “Flashdance.”
14. You can see Ramon’s full discography here.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›