Music producer Phil Ramone, a 14-time Grammy winner, died Sunday, his son Matt old CNN. Ramone, who was 72, had been called “the star behind the stars” by Stevie Wonder. He worked with a lot of very successful recording artists including:
12. He also worked on blockbuster soundtracks like the one from “Flashdance.”
14. You can see Ramon’s full discography here.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›