1. Before Kevin Federline married Britney Spears, he was a backup dancer who worked with artists like Pink, Destiny’s Child, Michael Jackson, and Justin Timberlake.
Frederick M. Brown / Getty Images for Verizon Wireless
2. He even danced in the Justin’s “Like I Love You” music video.
3. His moves are amazing (he’s to Justin’s right in the maroon shirt).
4. He also wears a big ole vest in the scene outside the convenience store.
5. The song was released in 2002, two years before they were married.
6. Britney would later meet Kevin during a break during the Onyx Hotel Tour, and they married in October 2004.
7. Here’s the full video:
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›