1. Before Kevin Federline married Britney Spears, he was a backup dancer who worked with artists like Pink, Destiny’s Child, Michael Jackson, and Justin Timberlake.
2. He even danced in the Justin’s “Like I Love You” music video.
3. His moves are amazing (he’s to Justin’s right in the maroon shirt).
4. He also wears a big ole vest in the scene outside the convenience store.
5. The song was released in 2002, two years before they were married.
6. Britney would later meet Kevin during a break during the Onyx Hotel Tour, and they married in October 2004.
7. Here’s the full video:
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›