4. It’s a chance to let your friends know what’s new in your life…
6. Just make sure your card reflects your family’s personality.
7. The first thing to do is decide what you’ll wear. You can try matching clothes…
12. (Even though contrasting colors and patterns can sometimes work.)
14. One of the hardest things is getting everyone to look at the camera.
18. If you can’t take a picture with your family, you can take one with your roommates…
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.