4. It’s a chance to let your friends know what’s new in your life…
6. Just make sure your card reflects your family’s personality.
7. The first thing to do is decide what you’ll wear. You can try matching clothes…
12. (Even though contrasting colors and patterns can sometimes work.)
14. One of the hardest things is getting everyone to look at the camera.
18. If you can’t take a picture with your family, you can take one with your roommates…
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️