4. It’s a chance to let your friends know what’s new in your life…
6. Just make sure your card reflects your family’s personality.
7. The first thing to do is decide what you’ll wear. You can try matching clothes…
12. (Even though contrasting colors and patterns can sometimes work.)
14. One of the hardest things is getting everyone to look at the camera.
18. If you can’t take a picture with your family, you can take one with your roommates…
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.