1. Britney Spears just released her album Britney Jean. It is, of course, awesome, but here are four things you can do to make even more awesome.
2. Step 1: Replace the album version of “Alien” with the leaked “demo.”
The vocals are even better on the leaked “demo” and there’s no weird glitch in it.
3. Step 2: Replace the explicit version of “Work B**ch” with the clean version, called “Work Work.”
Have you noticed how Britney, mother or two, seems kind of uncomfortable saying the word “bitch” and how the single art and merchandise is censored? Listen to the version Britney lets Sean Preston and Jayden James listen to.
4. Step 3: Replace the album version of “Perfume” with the Dreaming Mix found on the deluxe edition.
It’s nice in the same way it’s nice to smell a subtle perfume over the overpowering assault of an Abercrombie circa 2005.
5. Step 4: Add “Radar.”
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›