1. Britney Spears just released her album Britney Jean. It is, of course, awesome, but here are four things you can do to make even more awesome.
2. Step 1: Replace the album version of “Alien” with the leaked “demo.”
The vocals are even better on the leaked “demo” and there’s no weird glitch in it.
3. Step 2: Replace the explicit version of “Work B**ch” with the clean version, called “Work Work.”
Have you noticed how Britney, mother or two, seems kind of uncomfortable saying the word “bitch” and how the single art and merchandise is censored? Listen to the version Britney lets Sean Preston and Jayden James listen to.
4. Step 3: Replace the album version of “Perfume” with the Dreaming Mix found on the deluxe edition.
It’s nice in the same way it’s nice to smell a subtle perfume over the overpowering assault of an Abercrombie circa 2005.
5. Step 4: Add “Radar.”
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝