1. Britney Spears just released her album Britney Jean. It is, of course, awesome, but here are four things you can do to make even more awesome.
2. Step 1: Replace the album version of “Alien” with the leaked “demo.”
The vocals are even better on the leaked “demo” and there’s no weird glitch in it.
3. Step 2: Replace the explicit version of “Work B**ch” with the clean version, called “Work Work.”
Have you noticed how Britney, mother or two, seems kind of uncomfortable saying the word “bitch” and how the single art and merchandise is censored? Listen to the version Britney lets Sean Preston and Jayden James listen to.
4. Step 3: Replace the album version of “Perfume” with the Dreaming Mix found on the deluxe edition.
It’s nice in the same way it’s nice to smell a subtle perfume over the overpowering assault of an Abercrombie circa 2005.
5. Step 4: Add “Radar.”
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail on bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.