1. We’re out of Iraq.
Mario Tama / Getty Images
3. Abercrombie has lost a third of its market value.
10. TV executives turned down a Paris Hilton show.
11. Your haven’t checked firstname.lastname@example.org in years. Your email address is now your name.
13. The Lakers haven’t gotten past the conference semifinals in two years.
Jeff Gross / Getty Images
15. Kelly Clarkson is releasing a greatest hits album.
Kevin Winter / Getty Images
16. Making fun of something by calling it “gay” isn’t cool anymore.
17. Aaron Carter is inspiring the next generation of teen pop stars.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.