1. We’re out of Iraq.
Mario Tama / Getty Images
3. Abercrombie has lost a third of its market value.
10. TV executives turned down a Paris Hilton show.
11. Your haven’t checked email@example.com in years. Your email address is now your name.
13. The Lakers haven’t gotten past the conference semifinals in two years.
Jeff Gross / Getty Images
15. Kelly Clarkson is releasing a greatest hits album.
Kevin Winter / Getty Images
16. Making fun of something by calling it “gay” isn’t cool anymore.
17. Aaron Carter is inspiring the next generation of teen pop stars.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›