2. Make this your morning routine.
Tumblr user 2wentysixletters’ take on Kate Nash’s lyrics.
4. Embrace the magical powers of tea.
Art by This Folded Mind.
5. Remember to take a break.
6. Write down all the reasons it was worth getting out of bed and look back at these lists.
Art by Anxiety Cat.
7. Put on your emergency tiara in times of stress.
Found by Reddit user iamhdbuzz.
9. Make a declaration of intention.
12. Make time for the things that make you feel good.
Art by Sad Teen Queer.
13. Enjoy the pleasures of being alone.
15. Remind yourself of all the delightful things in the world you are going to experience.
16. Take out all the toxic things in your life.
17. …and remember to appreciate your body for all that it does for you.
21. Do some yoga. Seriously, it’ll be good for you!
Art by Amanda Geisinger.
22. Be reflective. Be courageous.
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›