2. Make this your morning routine.
Tumblr user 2wentysixletters’ take on Kate Nash’s lyrics.
4. Embrace the magical powers of tea.
Art by This Folded Mind.
5. Remember to take a break.
6. Write down all the reasons it was worth getting out of bed and look back at these lists.
Art by Anxiety Cat.
7. Put on your emergency tiara in times of stress.
Found by Reddit user iamhdbuzz.
9. Make a declaration of intention.
12. Make time for the things that make you feel good.
Art by Sad Teen Queer.
13. Enjoy the pleasures of being alone.
15. Remind yourself of all the delightful things in the world you are going to experience.
16. Take out all the toxic things in your life.
17. …and remember to appreciate your body for all that it does for you.
21. Do some yoga. Seriously, it’ll be good for you!
Art by Amanda Geisinger.
22. Be reflective. Be courageous.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›