1. Be nice to yourself.
2. Make this your morning routine.
Tumblr user 2wentysixletters’ take on Kate Nash’s lyrics.
4. Embrace the magical powers of tea.
Art by This Folded Mind.
5. Remember to take a break.
6. Write down all the reasons it was worth getting out of bed and look back at these lists.
Art by Anxiety Cat.
7. Put on your emergency tiara in times of stress.
Found by Reddit user iamhdbuzz.
8. Surround yourself with inspiring things.
Art by Alex Noriega.
9. Make a declaration of intention.
10. Remember that you are awesome in your own right.
Art by Chibird.
12. Make time for the things that make you feel good.
Art by Sad Teen Queer.
13. Enjoy the pleasures of being alone.
15. Remind yourself of all the delightful things in the world you are going to experience.
16. Take out all the toxic things in your life.
17. …and remember to appreciate your body for all that it does for you.
19. Get some sleep!
Art by Toothpaste For Dinner.
21. Do some yoga. Seriously, it’ll be good for you!
Art by Amanda Geisinger.
22. Be reflective. Be courageous.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›