2. The silent but deadly approach.
3. The friendly reminders around the neighborhood approach.
Art by Tatyana Fazlalizadeh.
4. The kill them with their own crazy approach.
5. The don’t even let them finish their sentence approach.
Art by Mike Tirehus.
6. The helpful alternatives approach.
Art by Tyra WM.
7. The angry chick approach.
Art by K Funk.
8. The Little Bo Peep approach.
Art by Chloesupertaster.
10. The “here’s a helpful list of all the things that will actually make me smile while I’m walking down the street” approach
11. The never in a million, bajillion years response.
Art by Liz Climo.
12. The I’m just going to keep existing as a Lesbian approach.
Art by Chaos Life.
13. The depressingly accurate illustration of your frustrations.
Art by Barry Deutsch, buy print .
14. The mantra you want to tape to your forehead.
Art by Sinhemingway.
15. The “F-off but also what if this just how my face looks can I live?!?” approach.
16. The “I see your cat call and raise you a claw in the face” approach.
Art by Summer, buy prints
17. Reminder: This is the only form of cat-calling that is appropriate.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›