2. The silent but deadly approach.
3. The friendly reminders around the neighborhood approach.
Art by Tatyana Fazlalizadeh.
5. The don’t even let them finish their sentence approach.
Art by Mike Tirehus.
7. The angry chick approach.
Art by K Funk.
8. The Little Bo Peep approach.
Art by Chloesupertaster.
10. The “here’s a helpful list of all the things that will actually make me smile while I’m walking down the street” approach
11. The never in a million, bajillion years response.
Art by Liz Climo.
12. The I’m just going to keep existing as a Lesbian approach.
Art by Chaos Life.
13. The depressingly accurate illustration of your frustrations.
Art by Barry Deutsch, buy print .
14. The mantra you want to tape to your forehead.
Art by Sinhemingway.
15. The “F-off but also what if this just how my face looks can I live?!?” approach.
16. The “I see your cat call and raise you a claw in the face” approach.
Art by Summer, buy prints