1. The future is here. You’re an “adult” now, apparently.
Art by Sarah See Andersen.
2. Even though you don’t really know what that means.
Art by Wendy Xu
4. You get to spend your time however you want.
Art by Justin Boyd.
6. You have the freedom to redefine your world. Things like “breakfast” and “well-rounded” meal.
Art by J. L. Westover.
8. You also develop a deeper emotional maturity.
Art by Tumblr user Star Fleet Rambo.
9. And you’ll get better at dealing with self doubt.
11. Let’s be honest, you also just get better at being lazy.
Art by Jim Benton.
12. It’s also a time of a lot of uncertainty. And it can be hard to pretend you’ve got it all together.
Art by Ryan Dow.
13. You will feel bursts of existential anxiety in between the most mundane of tasks.
Art by Box Brown.
14. But while your new adult perspective may be bittersweet…
Art by Caroline.
15. …don’t let that take away from the fact that the world is still full of beauty and magic.
Art by Hugh.
16. Oh and, FYI, this is only one stage of adulthood…
Art by Caldwell Tanner.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.