4. On the things your parents say when they have guests over:
And their children who are into “vintage linen”:
(And even Starbucks is getting in on it).
7. On the only rolling skills you need:
17. On your aunty’s ability to spot *any* weight gain/loss:
18. On the iconic Beyoncé performance from the Millenium Celebration that people are STILL talking about:
19. On the aunties who get all their info from doctors on daytime television:
25. On the awkward tensions between Ethiopian parents and black americans:
32. On the embarrassment of catching one of your cousins trying to pull this:
33. On the face you see before you make questionable decisions:
34. And the awkward moment when your parents catch wind of any memes:
Shout out to the Instagram sexy_habesha_people.