2. Everything you’ve been doing doesn’t seem to be working.
3. And you just don’t know what you’re doing anymore.
4. The world is pushing all this stuff on you.
5. And sometimes it’s just hard to pretend it doesn’t bother you.
6. The world can really make you believe you don’t deserve happiness.
7. I know it’s hard, but you can’t listen to that inner voice of doubt.
11. … and who enjoys complaining about the same things you do.
14. But this won’t always be your reality.
16. You deserve awesome friends who love and appreciate you for who you are.
17. You will find people who understand you.
18. And you’ll be able to start that book club you always wish you had.
19. Besides, everyone who’s ever made you feel stupid will be praising you soon enough.
20. You are going to do awesome things!
21. You are beautiful. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
22. It might not feel like it now, but you’ll get past it all.
23. Cherish all the beautiful moments. You know this, but you also have to do it.
24. And, I know, sometimes this advice can sound really hollow. But you have to believe! THERE IS GREATNESS IN YOU!
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›