2. Everything you’ve been doing doesn’t seem to be working.
5. And sometimes it’s just hard to pretend it doesn’t bother you.
6. The world can really make you believe you don’t deserve happiness.
7. I know it’s hard, but you can’t listen to that inner voice of doubt.
11. … and who enjoys complaining about the same things you do.
16. You deserve awesome friends who love and appreciate you for who you are.
17. You will find people who understand you.
18. And you’ll be able to start that book club you always wish you had.
19. Besides, everyone who’s ever made you feel stupid will be praising you soon enough.
21. You are beautiful. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
22. It might not feel like it now, but you’ll get past it all.
23. Cherish all the beautiful moments. You know this, but you also have to do it.
24. And, I know, sometimes this advice can sound really hollow. But you have to believe! THERE IS GREATNESS IN YOU!
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›