1. “It seems like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters.” - 22
Because who isn’t doing this these days?
2. “Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”
Ah. Worship the power of “The Fearless Quote.”
3. “We are NEVER EVER getting back together.” - WANEGBT
We’re all picturing that horrible person we devoted too much time to.. right about… now.
4. “There’s something about the way the street looks when it’s just rained. There’s a glow on the pavement.” - Fearless
Have you ever noticed how city streets look beautiful after a storm?
5. “It’s okay, life is a tough crowd.” - Innocent
If she can make Kanye West feel better about what he did, she can do anything.
6. “Don’t you ever grow up, it could stay this simple.” - Never Grow Up
Ugh preach to us TSwift. Growing up is overrated.
7. “I say ‘I hate you’ you call me ‘I love you’.” - WANEGBT
How many people can we name who act like this? Too many.
8. “Words can break people into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together.”
Taylor is extremely right about this. Words can make and break you for sure.
9. “How can the devil be pulling you toward someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?” - I Knew You Were Trouble Prologue
Ponder that for a second.
10. “She is yelling at a bridesmaid somewhere back inside a room wearing a gown shaped like a pastry.” - Speak Now
Our girl Tay is right, I mean have you ever seen Bridezillas?
11. “So go ahead tell all your friends that I’m obsessive and crazy. That’s fine I’ll tell mine that you’re gay.” - Picture to Burn
In truth, there is a point in life where we get a little crazy over our “ex situations.” This pretty much sums it up.
12. “We’re happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time.” - 22
You couldn’t have described our twenties better than that Taylor. Thank you.
13. “All you’re ever gonna be is mean.” - Mean
You know exactly who she’s talking about don’t you? The guy the cut you off for no reason, the boss that just fired you, your in-laws. Whoever it is, sometimes you just wanna tell someone they are just plain mean.
14. “Please don’t be in love with someone else.” - Enchanted
That moment you meet someone and they’re so damn good looking and all you can do is hope that they’re single. Taylor is spot on with this one.
15. “If you’re lucky enough to be different, don’t change to be the same.”
I’ll admit, this is my yearbook quote. Taylor couldn’t be more right, right?
16. “When you’re fifteen and someone tells you they love you, you’re gonna believe them” - Fifteen
Let’s not forget about those heartbreaking, awkward teenage years.
17. “I’m not a princess, this ain’t a fairytale.” - White Horse
Because sometimes in life we need a reality check.
18. “Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
Wise words from TS.
19. “You’re eyes look like coming home.” - Everything Has Changed
That feeling you get when you’re around the people you truly love; it’s like going home. Taylor Swift could probably be my therapist…
20. “It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair.” - Change
If anyone knows what it’s like to fight an unfair fight, it’s our girl Taylor Swift.
21. “Sophistication isn’t what you wear or who you know” - Better Than Revenge
This is probably the best advice any song has ever provided.
If Ellen Degeneres thinks it’s good advice to live by, that should be enough for the rest of us.
23. We can’t forget about all her Instagrams of her cat Meredith!
Because if there’s one thing right about this world, it’s cats on the Internet.
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›