1. The House of Representatives, as of January 3, has 80 women. Of them, 61 are Democrats.
They posed together for a group shot near the Capitol.
2. Nancy Pelosi wore some wonderful pants.
3. There was hugging.
4. And dancing.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›