1. The House of Representatives, as of January 3, has 80 women. Of them, 61 are Democrats.
They posed together for a group shot near the Capitol.
2. Nancy Pelosi wore some wonderful pants.
3. There was hugging.
4. And dancing.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.