1. There’s one of these signs in every subway station in New York City.
2. If you pay attention, you’ll see that the conductors point at them at every stop.
3. Here’s why:
TL;DR version: It’s to make sure the conductor is paying attention and that the train is stopped at the right place.
4. So what happens when you do this?
5. The result is pretty great.
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›