Just before 7 p.m. on Sunday night in New York City, I asked Siri about the storm that has basically shut down the entire East Coast. She knew nothing about it.
2. I asked if a hurricane was coming.
3. A thunderstorm? Nope, not that either.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›