The ad features half-baked social media tutorials that get rudely interrupted by the “Girls Night Out Goddess.” This “Girls Night Out Goddess” is a middle-aged lady who obnoxiously rags on women’s social media usage, and tries to convince women they’d prefer gossiping in person with girlfriends to Facebooking about their kids and pinning photos. Such face-to-face gossiping, naturally, should occur at Applebee’s.
So there you go, ladies! Your options in life are to waste time on Facebook, pin photos of whatever you cooked for dinner, or getting drunk with your lady friends at Applebee’s.
2. Here’s the one about Facebook:
This question — “Are you seriously online watching a video about being online?” — is actually sort of funny.
3. Here’s the one about Pinterest:
4. And here’s the one about Twitter:
Dumb campaign or dumbest campaign?
[via Laughing Squid]
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›